Site Maintenance Manager - Hillmorton & Princess Margaret Hospitals Engineering & Buildings at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Position: Site Maintenance Manager - Hillmorton & Princess Margaret Hospitals Engineering & Buildings
- Location: Hillmorton & Princess Margaret Hospitals, Canterbury, New Zealand
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Te Whatu Ora has entered an exciting new chapter with the recent amalgamation of all the district health boards and is now New Zealand - s biggest employer. We have a key leadership opportunity and are seeking a highly motivated team and results focused individual to lead the maintenance and engineering team at Hillmorton and Princess Margaret Hospitals.
You will have a collaborative approach when engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders, from senior clinical leaders to contractors from a multitude of disciplines. A strong focus will be on building, mentoring and managing a small but high performing team made up of various trades.
This role will present some unique challenges where no two days are the same, but if you think you are up to it, then apply today!
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
- Previous managerial experience, ideally in an industrial or facilities based setting.
- Facilities management utilising a Building Management System.
- Experience working in accordance with statutory requirements, including Building Warrant of Fitness.
- Experience in risk management techniques and resource allocation.
- An engineering related degree.
- Experience with asbestos and passive fire management.
Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Waitaha Canterbury is an equal opportunity employer.
Mō mātou | About Us
- Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do -
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the health and well-being of the Canterbury and the West Coast community.
The culture at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury, is driven by our ā Mātou Uara (Our Value - - - - - - - s):
- Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here. Contact Kerri McCarthy on Kerri.McCarthy2@cdhb.health.nz for additional information.
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.