Social Worker (Full Time, Fixed Term) Mental Health, Te Rawhiti CMHC, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time, Fixed Term until March 2024
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 $58,513 - 8 $85,204)
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Mental Health Social Worker. Our integrated locality-based service based in Highland Park provides specialist mental health care for those with serious mental health problems and provide consultation and liaison with primary care partners for those with mild to moderate concerns.
The focus of this position is to promote effective service user care, ensure appropriate resources are available to support clinicians to work at the top of their scope of practice. You will be required to work alongside the team manager to provide co-ordination and day-to-day oversight of clinical service delivery with the team. This will include acting as a clinical resource to the team and facilitating evidence based best practice.
- NZ Registered Social Worker with a current Annual Practising Certificate
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience as a social worker in Mental Health
- Full, clean NZ driver’s licence
- Postgraduate qualification or working towards one
- Experience in leadership roles within a multi-disciplinary team
- Refund of annual practising certificate
- Plenty of free street parking
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below. To view the job description, click here.
For more information, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre at 092760044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job number: CMH07646
Closing date: 10 October 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.