Inpatient Detoxification Registered Nurse at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau, Northland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Inpatient Detoxification Registered Nurse
- Dargaville Hospital
- Part time and full time options
Join our Inpatient Detoxification Service (Timatanga Hou) at Dargaville Hospital as an experienced and motivated Registered Nurse.
Working with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is about more than just a job. It's about enjoying coming to work every day, feeling challenged, trusted and supported, whilst enjoying living in a region that has a lifestyle unrivalled in New Zealand.
Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau is committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua as the highest priority.
About the role:
- Provide client focused, safe and effective inpatient Detoxification services.
- Provide nursing care which is safe and of the highest possible quality, in accordance with standards of practice and the Mental Health and Addiction Services policies and procedures.
- Provide Mental Health and Addiction Nursing services as an active, supportive and collaborative member of the multidisciplinary team.
This position contributes to the ongoing improvement of the service and nursing by participating in the development and delivery of quality enhancement initiatives that aim at improving service outcomes.
We are focused on work life balance and creating a roster that works for you so you can enjoy living in the beautiful winterless north
- Relocation allowance discussed on a case by case basis
- Professional development opportunities
- Be a part of strong supportive team environment
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference in your community
- Registered Comprehensive or Psychiatric Nurse with current Practicing Certificate
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- A full clean driver's license
- Commitment to meaningful client participation in the delivery of mental health and addiction services
Experience in acute AOD and/or community mental health service is preferred, however not essential to apply.
A career with Te Whatu Ora Te Tai Tokerau will see you action meaningful change in the region we love, and in your professional development – all whilst enjoying everything the stunning North has to offer. You really can enjoy the best of both.
Our people live our Values:
Tangata I te tuatahi People First - People are central to all we do
Whakaute (tuku mana) Respect - We treat others as they would like to be treated
Manaaki Caring - We nurture those around us, and treat all with dignity and compassion
Whakawhitiwhiti korero Communication - We communicate safely, openly and with respect to promote clear understanding
Taumata teitei (hirangi) Excellence - Our attitude of excellence inspires success, competence, confidence and innovation
Vacancy No: NS23-018 and NS23-246
Closes: 8 April 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai Tokerau
|Permanent Full time
|NS23-018 - JD v1 - RN - Timatanga House - Dargaville Hospital.pdf (PDF, 757KB)
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.