Occupational Therapists at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- On-going professional development and support provided
- Competitive salary and relocation package
- Permanent full-time and part-time roles available
Unlock Your Potential: Relocate to South Auckland, New Zealand
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Middlemore is the largest hospital operated by Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand. We offer secondary-level (hospital and specialist) care and a selected range of community and domiciliary services for the population of Counties Manukau - the area that stretches from Otahuhu to Port Waikato.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are currently seeking applications from Occupational Therapists for various permanent and fixed term roles, across all our Counties Manukau District sites (Middlemore Hospital and our community sites). Whether you are a few years into your practice or an experienced Occupational Therapist, we have opportunities for you to further develop your skills
Mental Health roles:
- Rapua te Ao Waiora, Adult Community Mental Health
- Matariki, Adult Community Mental Health
- Ngaa Raukohekohe, Adult Community Mental Health
- Te Rawhiti, Adult Community Mental Health
- Taunaki, Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Te Puawaitanga, Child & Adolescent Mental Health
- Infant Mental Health
- Manukau Community Mental Health
Ngā āhuatanga kei a mātou | What we can offer you:
- Fantastic educational and career progression opportunities
- Ongoing commitment to professional development
- Very supportive team environment
- Reimbursement of annual practising certificate cost
- Discounted services as part of our workperks
If you are successful in your job application, we will provide you with a generous relocation package to move to New Zealand, which includes accommodation, car rental, one-way flight and shipping freight (Terms & Conditions apply).
Immigration NZ has introduced a new Accredited Employer Work Visa system from 4 July 2022 that includes a simplified residency process for health workers on the new “Green List” of occupations – and this position is one of those designated critical positions! For successful candidates offered a position with us who require a Work Visa, we will provide support with their Visa application. Here are the links to two key pages of NZ Immigration's official site for more information: Immigration NZ Accredited Employer Work Visa and Immigration NZ Green List Occupations.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
For more information, please contact Amy Lin on email@example.com or +64 21 1997398. The successful applicant will have to complete the registration process with the New Zealand Occupational Therapist’s Registration Board via - https://www.otboard.org.nz/site/rp/overseas.
Remuneration is as per the PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines, dependent on skills and experience.
If you would like to work in New Zealand known for its beautiful, untouched national parks, mountains, outdoor pursuits and cosmopolitan cities and be a valued member of a dedicated team, apply now by clicking on the job titles.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.