Registered Nurse (Full-Time), Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS), Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Child, & Adolescent Registered Nurse with an interest in neurodiversity, Full-time Opportunity
An exciting opportunity to utilise your skills and contribute to making a difference to the tamariki, rangatahi and their whaanau in the Manukau, Manurewa, Papakura and Franklin localities.
Kotahi te kohao o te ngira e kuhuna ai te miro ma, te miro pango, te miro whero.
This Tainui whakatauaakii urges us to develop connections and to work collaboratively towards a common vision.
Te Puawaitanga, our Southside CAMHS team, provides culturally responsive specialist mental health care for those with serious mental health and addiction problems. We serve the communities of South Auckland including Manukau, Manurewa, Papakura and across the Franklin region and are developing links with primary care and schools so we can work in an integrated way. Our main hub is based in East Tamaki however we offer the opportunity to work out of various satellite offices throughout our localities.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, experienced nurse with a specific interest in neurodevelopmental disorders. The Nurse would work as part of the multi-disciplinary team providing advice, consultation, assessment and treatment to the tamariki, rangatahi and whanau presenting for neurodevelopmental assessment. There will also be opportunity to develop and enhance your skills in this specialised area alongside general child and adolescent skills to give diversity to the role. Working in this role will include a great deal of liaison work with schools, paediatricians and other key stakeholders.
If you are an experienced mental health nurse or registered Nurse with child and adolescent experience, and looking for an exciting opportunity, then we would love to hear from you!
- NZ Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Nurse (with experience working with children and adolescents) willing to undertake Mental health post grad certification.
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience in Mental Health or experience working with children and adolescents.
- Full, NZ driver’s licence with no limitations
- Post Grad Certificate in Mental health or a commitment to complete (if you have experience working with children and adolescents with neurodevelopmental disorders)
- Understanding of the Treaty of Waitangi and cultural competencies required in the service
- Post Graduate Certificate in Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Understanding of child development.
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
For more information on this role, please contact Amon Iva in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53461 or Amon.Iva@middlemore.co.nz.
Job Number: CMH202311690
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.