Sleep Physiologist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Sleep physiologist and join our passionate and multi-disciplinary Sleep service team in Rotorua Hospital.
Mō te tūranga / About the role
Responsibilities will include
• Working as part of the team to achieve a smooth and efficient running of the sleep service
• Analysing sleep studies and providing sleep study reports to the sleep physicians.
• Commencement of CPAP and monitoring of patients requiring this treatment
• Troubleshooting patient problems with their masks and machines
• Full time, fixed term contract
• Working Mon-Friday 8 hr days
Mō koe / About you
You should have
• Previous experience of working in a sleep service
• Excellent communication skills
Education / Qualifications
• Bachelor of Science - Physiology/Anatomy
• recognised tertiary qualification in sleep science
If this sounds like you, apply online now via https://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz. The selection process starts from the date of advertising.
To be eligible to work at Te Whatu Ora Lakes, you must be fully vaccinated.
Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides healthcare to a population of 110,000 people from its two modern and progressive general hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, New Zealand. Rotorua is in the center of the North Island of New Zealand and surrounded by many lakes and an abundance of native forest: this provides for excellent water based sports and fantastic hiking, walking and mountain bike activities. Family friendly beaches are also an hour’s drive away and the Ski fields of Mount Ruapheu are 2 hours away. The Lakes district has a growing multi-cultural community and is becoming the lifestyle destination of choice. Working at Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides a great opportunity to balance an amazing lifestyle with a rewarding professional experience in an excellent and supportive work environment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.