Registered Midwife Kenepuru Primary Birthing Unit at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Kenepuru Hospital/Porirua
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Kenepuru Community Hospital
Service: Kenepuru Maternity Unit - Women - s Health Service SWC
Contract: Permanent, part time positions available. Minimum 48 hours per fortnight. (0.6 - 0.8/09 FTE ) , ( 8 hr shifts) Casual positions also available.
Salary: $72,273 - $84,153 pro rata and experience
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
Are you thinking about a new challenge. Come and JOIN a great team
Kenepuru Maternity is a midwifery-led, BFHI accredited facility. You will be primarily responsible for postnatal care in partnership with a women - s LMC and supporting the LMC with births as required.
You will be skilled and able to deal with issues requiring rapid response and you will be confident in emergency situations.
We are looking for experienced Midwives who:
- Have the ability to work well in a small team
- Are organised with good time management
- Have a strong women/whanau centered philosophy
- Are experienced and proactive with breastfeeding assistance and support
- Have the ability to work collaboratively with all health professionals to support excellence in maternity care
- Understands the importance of liaising with all stakeholders in the hospital and community environment
- Have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Are adaptable to change
- Are willing and able to perform some non-midwifery duties to ensure the efficiency and seamless management of the unit.
If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
We have a small dynamic and friendly team and are looking for experienced and confident midwives to join. The primary setting offers autonomy and a close working relationships with women, whanau and our LMC midwifery colleagues.
Moū - About you
Essential requirements are:
- Midwife with current Midwifery Council of NZ Registration
- Current unrestricted Annual Practicing Certificate
- Experience in primary secondary and tertiary maternity care
- Meet criteria for confident/proficient level on QLP/PDRP or working towards Leadership/Expert
- Good computer skills
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.