Advanced Clinician - ICU at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Advanced Clinician – Intensive Care Physiotherapy: 0.6 FTE
Fix term contract until June 2024
North Shore Hospital
Speciality Medicine & Health of Older People, Waitematā District Health Board
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge? Are you ready to share your clinical expertise, knowledge and foster learning; then join our Physiotherapy team in the Intensive Care Services at Waitematā District Health Board.
We are looking for a dynamic Physiotherapist with the right skill set to provide support to our developing team, to lead quality initiative and drive service development.
This role will complement our strong Intensive Care team as well as work alongside our clinical leaders, advanced clinicians and senior clinicians and clinical coaches within the wider physiotherapy team.
If this sounds like you, then apply today!
Within this role you will receive Professional and Clinical Leadership development
This will include:
• Support of your personal objectives
• Education to be able to provide staff with professional development
• Learning opportunities to foster service development and leading quality care
• Training to provide professional supervision to staff
• Weekly in-service training
• Networking with clinical leaders, seniors and staff grades across the organisation
• Regular personal professional supervision for support and mentoring
• Opportunities to be involved in teaching and training for non-Allied Health staff across the District.
Key skills and attributes:
• New Zealand registered Physiotherapist
• 6 years post-graduate physiotherapy experience, with at least 3-4 years recent years in the area of speciality.
• Acute Intensive Care and general medical Physiotherapy skills
• Experience with use of Non-invasive modalities as well as management of critically ill patients on mechanical ventilation.
• Proven clinical leadership within area of speciality
• Experience providing adult teaching and knowledge of principals of adult learning.
• Experience in leading innovation and quality improvement, research and audit contribution
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Working towards completion of relevant Masters degree
Please click here for position description
This is a fixed term, part time position (48hrs per fortnight) with a salary range of step 12 $98499 – step 14 $107,449
For specific queries regarding the nature of the role please contact Kate Donovan, Clinical Lead for Physiotherapy Acute Inpatient Services: Kate.Donovan@waitematadhb.govt.nz or Steen Bastkjaer, Professional and Clinical Leader for Physiotherapy: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general enquiries or support with your online application, please ring Bairavi Thavarasa, Recruitment Consultant on 09 442 7251
Job Number : WDHB16888
Closing Date : 30 November 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitematā|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.