Healthcare Security (Casual and Full Time) Middlemore Central, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
The security team provide a 24 hour, 7 days per week service coverage for Counties Manukau District in particular the Middlemore Hospital site, Manukau Super Clinic site and various other sites from time to time. This involves frequent patrols of the sites, customer service, staff and visitor escorts, attending all security related incidents as and when required, investigation reporting and follow up of various incidents, reporting to the Shift Senior.
We currently have a full time and casual positions, rostered shifts Monday to Sunday, over 24 hours, 7 days a week period. We require individuals who will be available to work on call basis and available to work at short notice.
Due to the nature of the work applicants will need to prove that they are a team player and have the ability to combine a security mind set with exceptional customer Service and people skills. If you believe you have the skills currently or transferable experience to fill the following criteria and can convince us that you are a hard-working person who will go the extra mile to help people and get the job done, we would like to hear from you.
- One year's Security experience preferably in a health setting
- Ability to obtain Level 2 and Level 3 National Certificate or appropriate qualifications
- Ability to operate modern security technology, i.e. cameras, radios pagers, electronic locking apparatus and basic computer systems
- Ability to communicate effectively: Both verbally and written
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Team player that is able to build rapport with staff
- Able to use a computer confidently (Basic use and knowledge of MS Outlook, MS word)
- Ability to write clear and concise incident reports, make written statements and keep registers and records
- A good degree of physical fitness is required due to the nature of the role
- Clean & current full NZ driver’s license
- Must be available to work on call basis, rostered shift Monday to Sunday over 24 hours, 7 days a week.
To make an application please apply online via https://careers.countiesmanukau.health.nz/working-here/ or to review the position description please 'click here'. For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 08 December 2023
Position Number: CMH202311950
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.