Advisor Strategic Programmes and Advice at Department of Internal Affairs, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Hours: Full time
Business Group: Hapai Hapori
Branch: Service Delivery and Operations
Salary: $72,060 - $96,681
Naku te rourou nau te rourou ka ora ai te iwi
With your basket and my basket the people will thrive.
Do you want to support the delivery of Lottery and Crown funds to hāpori (communities), hapū and iwi?
This is important mahi, where you will make a difference to the lives of many. The Advisor Ngā Ringa Rautaki Strategic Programmes and Partnerships is a varied role in a supportive and experienced team. Some key mahi is:
* Management of the day-to-day functions of the Lottery Grants Board, including scheduling meetings, working with Ministers, the Opposition and non-Parliamentary Board members.
* Drafting entries for the Ministers' Status Reports to update them on our work,
* Drafting briefings for Ministers to support their community visits, organising sector engagement meetings and generally coordinating information flow from Hāpai Hapori to our Ministers
* Work with the Presiding Members of the Lottery Committees to inform policy decisions related to the distribution of lottery funds
* Advisory support to Hāpai Hapori kaimahi working across communities throughout Aotearoa in relation to policies and practice.
You'll also support new programmes like hapū-led development (supporting hapū to meet their development aspirations and connecting hapū with grants and funds), evolving Oranga Marae (where we support Marae to improve their facilities), the Community-led Development Programme (five year partnerships directly with communities across Aotearoa) and work with national and regional volunteering bodies.
Te reo Māori me ngā tikanga would be beneficial in this role.
If you're someone who wants to be a part of supporting hapori, hapū and iwi to meet their aspirations, this is the role for you.
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday, 10 September 2023.
For more information please contact: Julia Taylor, Julia.Taylor@dia.govt.nz
Job description: To review the full job descri'ption, please click here. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our careers website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Policy & analysis|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.