Senior Policy Advisor at Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
We are looking for Senior Advisors to join the Urban Development Enablement team, and the Tenancy and Tenures team in our Policy and Legislation group.
Everybody should have a warm,'dry'and secure place to live that meets their needs and with access to the support they need. We act as stewards or kaitiaki of the housing and urban development system.' It's our job to shape a lasting platform that helps communities to thrive.'
The salary for these roles is $98,700 -$120,600 plus 3% Kiwisaver contribution.
- Strong policy foundations, including excellent written and analytical skills and the ability to see the big picture'
- Experience in building strong relationships with key agencies and external stakeholders'
- A proactive approach, and experience leading large and/or complex policy projects'
- Experience (and a high degree of comfort) dealing with ambiguity and changing context'
- Proven ability to communicate with influence'
- Ability to interpret evidence, quickly assimilate new information or areas of work and understand unfamiliar and complex issues.'
- A relevant tertiary qualification.'
- Flexible working policy to give work/life balance
- Engaging employee-led people networks that celebrate diversity, provide safe spaces, and encourage thought-leadership
- Close to the railway station, recently refurbished office space and cloud-based technology that allows for joined up, cohesive collaboration
- Wellbeing initiatives, tools and courses, and a discounted health insurance scheme
- Open minds - we aren't afraid of change and encourage fresh approaches and ideas from people who want to make a difference
- We work to make sure the aspirations of whānau, hapū and iwi are enabled
- Salaries automatically move up a step on an annual basis.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Ministry of Housing and Urban Development|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.