Project Manager at Department of Internal Affairs, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Type: Fixed Term - June 2024
Hours: Full time
Location: Auckland preferred
Business Group: Water Service Reform, National Transition Unit
Branch: Local Government
Water Services Reform Programme
Safe, reliable and affordable drinking water, wastewater and stormwater underpins the health and wellbeing of our communities. Large-scale, once-in-a lifetime reform is needed to ensure Aotearoa's precious water resource is effectively managed and protected today, and for future generations.
Be part of Aotearoa's Water Services Reform.
The scale of the Water Services Reform means you'll be exposed to challenging, diverse and complex projects. The knowledge and experience you'll gain will have the power to transform your career.
The work is ground-breaking, vital and incredibly visible both within Government, and in the wider community. You'll know what you're doing matters - it's meaningful and will make a real difference to the economic, health and social wellbeing of New Zealanders for years to come.
We are looking for a Project Manager Integration and Engagement to join us in the programme's Strategic Relationships workstream.
The Strategic Relationships team is responsible for overseeing the programme workstreams to connect a broad range of internal and external stakeholders in a cohesive and productive way. This role is responsible for the delivery and management of projects for the Strategic Relationships workstream, ensuring the team's work is integrated and aligned with the PMO and other functions in the Water Services Reform programme.
If you have the following skills and experience, we would really like to hear from you:
- You'll have experience in driving the delivery of engagement projects or working within a strategic relationships or comparable work programme in the planning and delivery of projects
- You will bring extensive knowledge and experience of project management methodologies, tools and processes e.g. Jira
- You'll be experienced in managing diverse stakeholder groups and providing alignment across these groups to deliver on shared goals
- You'll enjoy working in a fast paced team and have the ability to establish, build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels
- You'll be available to travel when required as a part of this role
You can find more information about the Water Service Reform Programme
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
Applications close: Sunday 17th September 2023
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job description: To review the full job description, please CLICK HERE. If you are unable to follow the link, please review the full job description on our career's website.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Department of Internal Affairs|
|Position type:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.