Head of Service Support at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent opportunity to join a fantastic leadership team, Wellington location preferred
- Visible, focused, innovative leader that collaborates enterprise wide
- Comfortable operating in the front line, with the Executive and Board and with external stakeholders
Tā mātou nei whakakitenga, he waihanga i ngā honongo ahurei me ngā Tāngata kātoa o Aotearoa, kia ngāwari ake ngā wā e whara ai te tangata, hei whakapiki i tā rātou nei oranga.
Our vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Huakina Te Rā, ACC's new enterprise strategy, sets a clear vision for Tōnui Ake Nei, a Thriving Aotearoa. ACC will achieve this by focusing on improving equity for our customers, ensuring the scheme is here for future generations, and working with communities to improve safety and resilience to injury.
As our Head of Service Support, you will lead an established, credible and motivated team that is driven to improve outcomes for our customers under Huakina Te Rā. Leading ACC's enabling functions which includes Workforce Management, Technical Services, Resolution Services and Knowledge & Capability, you will provide strategic oversight of our capability and support services. These teams focus on providing advice, knowledge, support and resolution management to our frontline teams and customers, and it will be your responsibility to build their capability and support decision making.
As a key member of the Service Delivery Leadership Team, you will work collaboratively with all business units, and you will ensure our services are integrated to deliver a cohesive and consistent customer experience. You will play a key role to proactively influence our change initiatives right across the organisation to deliver on ACC's ambitions.
With this role comes a great opportunity to continuously improve, deliver and innovate. This is a "think" and "do" function. You will be part of a wonderful leadership team and the wider enterprise leader community.
Ko wai koe | About you
As an inspiring leader who is invested in the growth and success of their people, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience leading large operational delivery services on a regional or national scale.
- Proven ability to form a wide range of trusted relationships and work collaboratively at senior level.
- Tertiary degree of relevance (work experience to equivalent level will be considered).
- Proven experience delivering effective and efficient services that are integrated and aligned to a wider service delivery model.
- Business experience at senior level encompassing significant operational management of a delivery function, financial management, business analysis, performance management and insightful reporting ability.
- The ability to think strategically and apply a system-wide lens to driving performance measurement and improvements within a multi-faceted customer services environment.
- Experience in issues management principles, strategies and best practice within a complex organisation.
- Sound understanding and demonstrated leadership of the application of Te Tiriti o Waitangi, including for the design of policies, systems and processes.
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
ACC embraces customer centred design and system thinking alongside its critical legislative functions and responsibilities to improve the quality of life for New Zealanders and deliver on business goals.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be their authentic selves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
To view the position description, click here.
The appointing salary range for this role is between $189,346 - $245,036. Appointment within this range will be dependent on skills and experience. We also provide a 9% superannuation contribution on top of the base salary.
Applications close at 5:00pm, Wednesday 27th September and will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Careers Website. If you have any questions about the role or issues applying, please contact Hope at email@example.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Chief executives & general managers|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.