Talent Acquisition Specialist at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te āheinga mahi | The opportunity
We have an opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our friendly, high-energy ACC recruitment team where you will play a meaningful role in the recruitment of the future talent of ACC so that we can continue to improve the lives of New Zealanders every day.
Partnering with our business leaders, this role will see you design and implement targeted sourcing strategies to attract future talent to ACC across a diverse and often skill short range of corporate or customer facing portfolios. Flexing your recruitment expertise, you will be comfortable sourcing and engaging passive talent, leveraging multiple sourcing channels, prioritising a great candidate experience and providing robust recruitment advice to our leaders; supporting them with market insights, candidate evaluation and selection decisions.
As part of a busy and highly committed team, you will thrive in a fast-paced role full of variety where you are encouraged to use your initiative and curiosity to improve processes and provide outstanding support throughout the full recruitment lifecycle to our leaders and our candidates
He kōrero mōu ake | About you
It's not small stuff. You'll need a lot of heart, exceptional organisational skills and the recruitment knowledge & experience to quickly understand a hiring manager's requirements to shape an attraction and selection process that secures the best talent for ACC. All this, while offering the type of candidate care you'd be proud to have a friend or family member experience.
To be successful in this role, you'll bring:
- Significant core recruitment / talent acquisition experience working in-house or Agency model
- A relentless focus on creating an excellent recruitment experience and outcomes
- A motivated, positive 'can-do' attitude - this is a rewarding but high-pressure job at times, and we want someone who is able to get it done both autonomously as well as contributing to the team.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills - you'll be communicating across many levels of the organisation so will need to recognise and meet the needs of your audience
- The ability to coach and support business leaders to hire with confidence at pace, while maintaining a curious, customer centric mindset
- A strategic priority for ACC is to enable equitable access, outcomes and experience for Māori - it would be advantageous to have an understanding of Te Ao Māori and application of this in designing and delivering recruitment services
He aha taku e tunanako ai | What can you expect.
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga
The base salary range for this role is $85,035 - $100,043 with appointment depending on skills and experience and internal relativities. ACC also offers 9% superannuation.
The full position description can be found here, but if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rā Katinga | Applications close
5pm Monday 18 September 2023
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you would like further information, please contact Kate.Scott@acc.co.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Human resources, recruitment & training|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.