Business Advisor at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Our vision at ACC is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury. We've got an extraordinary team of hugely talented people across New Zealand including our Corporate and Finance group, which provides strategic and operational advice and support across ACC. We have an opportunity to join our Corporate and Finance group as a Business Advisor.
Mō tenei tūrana mahi | About this role
The Corporate and Finance group consists of key functions that support the wider organisation such as Legal, Finance, Property and Procurement, Actuarial Services, Risk and Assurance, and Privacy. Reporting to the Business Manager - Corporate and Finance, you'll work alongside those functions to provide quality business support and advice. This is a dynamic and varied role with exposure to different parts of the organisation.
We require this role to be based in Wellington.
Ko wai koe | About you
We're looking for someone who is highly organised, demonstrates strong initiative, and has great relationship-building skills. You'll also bring:
- Knowledge of business planning and reporting processes
- Project coordination experience with proven ability to present and implement initiatives
- Proficiency in a range of business writing for a range of audiences, from operational to executive leader
- Experience providing written advice and/or communication
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Interest in learning new systems, and skills to create efficiencies within the team
- Adaptive and flexible, with strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good judgement, decision making and problem resolution skills
- A tertiary qualification in business or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
The appointing salary range for this role is $87,037 - $110,050 with starting salary depending on skills and experience. ACC also offers 9% superannuation.
For a detailed position description, please click here.
Applications close 5pm Monday, 25 September 2023 and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. We look forward to receiving your CV and a cover letter telling us why you would be a great fit for this role. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you would like further information, please contact Anita.Jones@acc.co.nz.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.