Administrator / Receptionist | Mental Health Services Central at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Join our team at Mental Health Services (MHS) and play a vital role in providing essential administration support to our Central Locality. MHS is committed to delivering confidential, sensitive, high-quality, and efficient mental health services to the community. We are dedicated to honouring cultural diversity, managing patient interactions effectively, and ensuring compliance with mental health legislation.
- Greet patients and visitors warmly and professionally
- Maintain accurate records as required by the Mental Health Act.
- Perform accurate data entry.
- Type clinical letters and reports.
- Set up clinics and appointments.
- Honour Cultural Diversity by showing respect in the workplace
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- 1-2 years of office experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workloads.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to learn new technology/systems.
- High level of initiative and accountability.
- Collaborative team player.
- Ability to work with a diverse community.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Broad administrative experience in a health-related field.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Familiarity with public hospital systems.
- Awareness and acceptance of people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Ability to provide additional staff cover when needed.
If you are a dedicated, compassionate, and highly organized individual looking to contribute to the delivery of essential mental health services, we invite you to apply. We value diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Tai o Poutini West Coast
When you work at the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At Te Tai o Poutini West Coast you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Apply online our careers website, or for any further information please contact Kerri McCarthy on email@example.com
Applicants will be progressed as they apply, so if this sounds like you, please apply now!
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Te Whatu Ora Health NZ Te Tai o Poutini West Coast and Waitaha Canterbury, there could be a place for you!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.