Clinical Governance Coordinator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley, Wellington Hospital
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Location: Wellington Regional Hospital and Hutt Valley Hospital
Service: Centre of Clinical Excellence
Contract: Permanent, full time
Salary: $65,000 - $80,000
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
The purpose of the Clinical Governance Coordinator role is to provide high quality coordination and support services to the Clinical Governance sub-committees. This role will also support coordination of agreed projects and activities.
Key functions of the role will include:
- Supporting the clinical governance sub-committees by coordinating meetings, collating agendas, reports and papers, and taking minutes and action follow-up where necessary.
- Working alongside the other members of the Governance team and the wider quality function to support committees activities
- Administrative support for agreed projects and activities
The Governance Coordinator reports to the Governance Manager CCHV and is responsible for contributing to the overall organisation - s clinical governance coordination programmes.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
The Centre of Clinical Excellence supports Te Whatu Ora - Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley (CCHV) to become a learning, pro-equity organisation where innovation and quality improvement is embedded in the practice of all staff. The centre will contribute to improved health outcomes for all our patients by raising the visibility of quality and safety, strengthening clinical governance and developing innovative practices to transform CCHV.
The Centre of Clinical Excellence aims to be a dynamic leader in this field, to have a smart and vibrant environment with people who are passionate, inspiring, creative, and challenge all to be extraordinary. Our team are values driven, who share knowledge, communicate openly and honestly, continually learn and are curious and courageous.
Moū - About you
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Significant administration and/or project coordination experience
- Excellent SharePoint/MS Office skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships with diverse groups and maintain them
- Ability to collaboratively work with others
- Experience working in a fluid and dynamic environment
- Highly accurate and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at senior levels
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet delivery of commitments
A relevant clinical qualification or related experience in health services is desired but not essential.
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.