Business Systems Analyst at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Work with experienced and passionate teams
- Support clinical and business applications across Canterbury and New Zealand
- Develop meaningful and trusted relationships
Mō te tūnga | About the role
Our Data & Digital team works hard to support our Health System by providing digital solutions that enable improved health outcomes. Within Data & Digital, the Capabilities teams support and manage many clinical and administrative applications. Our day-to-day tasks involve system health checks, resolving Level 2/3 enquiries, system upgrades, query writing, requirements gathering and coordinating service and system improvements.
It - s an exciting time to be part of our team; the health sector is of critical importance and we are always looking to innovate, be proactive and make a difference. Our team has responsibility for the South Island clinical portal, Health Connect South.
You will responsible for:
- The maintenance and improvement of clinical and business systems including setup, configuration, support and performance.
- Analysing requirements and turning these into clear documentation for development and implementation.
- Identifying opportunities to eliminate or mitigate recurring issues and process improvement.
- Managing the application to ensure high quality, consistent and effective service.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and experience
- Analytical, multitasking, organisational and project management skills.
- Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to confidently and actively contribute to team and stakeholder meetings.
- Understanding of the systems/software development lifecycle, programming, system design, IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Preferably 3+ years IT industry experience with 2 years in a Business Analyst role.
- A tertiary level qualification in Business, Science, Information Services, Engineering or related field is preferable.
- Previous experience and/or qualifications in Azure and/or AWS would be advantageous.
Mō mātou | About Us
- Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do -
We are committed to honouring Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations. We believe in improving, promoting, and protecting the health and well-being of the Canterbury and the West Coast community.
The culture at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury, is driven by our ā Mātou Uara (Our Value - - - - - - - s):
- Care and respect for others - Manaaki me te whakaute i te tangata.
- Integrity in all we do - Hāpai i ā mātou mahi katoa i runga i te pono.
- Responsibility for outcomes - Te Takohanga i ngā hua
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and businesses. At Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ], you are part of something greater than yourself and encouraged to be your unique self
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore please apply directly on our career site here.
Please note applications will be reviewed as they are received, and this job vacancy could close prior to the closing date.
Please apply only if you have the legal right to work and live in New Zealand if you do not hold the legal right to live and work in New Zealand your application will be declined.
Contact Kerri McCarthy on email@example.com for additional information.
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within the Te Whatu Ora [Health NZ] Waitaha Canterbury
Nau mai, haere mai, tauti mai!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.