Health and Safety Business Partner, (Full Time, Fixed Term 12 months), Facilities, Engineering and Asset Management, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Health New Zealand - Counties Manukau District serves a unique and diverse community. We’re the largest employer in South Auckland employing over 9200, amazing staff spread across 23 different sites, operated by Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand. We offer secondary-level (hospital and specialist) care and a selected range of community and domiciliary services for the population of Counties Manukau - the area that stretches from Otahuhu to Port Waikato.
About the role:
In this role you will be supporting the Health & Safety Manager – Facilities Engineering and Asset Management (FEAM) with the implementation of robust, practical hands-on health & safety tools, processes and systems for the FEAM division.
Working alongside managers and employees you will ensure compliance with all audit and legislative requirements, industry codes of practice and best practice directives on safety, health, environment and quality, while promoting excellence in health and safety practices. We expect the Health and Safety Business Partner to be out and about ensuring work is done in a safe and responsible manner
This is a full time, 1 year fixed term role working 40 hours a week Monday to Friday and based at Middlemore Hospital.
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Proven Health and Safety experience and working knowledge of NZ Health and Safety and related legislation
- Three or more years’ experience within a related H&S Safety discipline in construction, facilities and /or engineering environment.
- Business reporting skills including retrieval, analysing and reporting of data.
- Current New Zealand Driver’s Licence
What we can offer you:
- A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
- Fantastic culture and team environment across the Counties Manukau District
- An exciting role where no two days will be the same
- The train stops outside our front door!
We will provide a safe working environment, a culture that encourages development through training and teamwork. We care about our team and are passionate about providing a healthy work/life balance for all Counties Manukau District staff.
To make an application please apply at www.countieshealthjobs.com or to review the position description, click here. For more information please contact Tangi Namulauulu in the Recruitment Centre via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position Number: CMH202312010
Closing Date: 18 October 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.