Service Administrator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hutt Valley, Lower Hutt
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Nau mai, haere mai ki whanau ora ki Te Awakairangi
Location: Hutt Valley Hospital
Service: Hospital Operations
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Salary: $71,932 - $79,480
Kōrero mō te tūranga - About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, enthusiastic, friendly Service Administrator with a 'can do' attitude to work full-time for our Hospital Operations team based at Hutt Hospital.
Mō tō mātou rōpū - About our team
You will be part of a dynamic and innovative team where you will provide services to support the administrative functioning of Hospital Operations.
Moū - About you
We would love to hear from you if you have the following:
- Proven experience in a people-facing administration.
- Knowledge of and competency in audio-visual technology and information systems.
- Experience in dealing with stake holders, customers and staff in a sensitive environment.
- Will have word processing skills with typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
- Well-developed time management skills to enable deadlines to be managed and met.
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team.
- Diary management experience including outlook and zoom.
- Experience of supporting the management of meetings including the production of supporting documentation.
Knowledge of Health environment is advantageous but not necessary.
E pā ana ki a tatou - About us
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicities, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
To find out more about us click on the following links:
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
Applications close 2nd October. Please note we will be reviewing applications as we receive them and continuing with the recruitment process.
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hutt Valley|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.