Core Clinician Physiotherapist (Full Time) Adult Treatment and Rehabilitation Unit (AT&R), Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent, Full Time
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 3 $67,758 – 8 $85,204)
Counties Manukau District is looking for an experienced physiotherapist with an interest in neurorehabilitation.
A role in this area doesn’t come up often. This role is based in our Adult Treatment and Rehabilitation Unit (AT&R) at Middlemore hospital.
The role involves working in our neurorehabilitation ward and also provides cover for our outpatient physiotherapy clinics. You will be working with an interdisciplinary team in the inpatient area working with patients and their families to achieve best neurorehabilitation outcomes. The outpatient clinics comprises of Vestibular, neuro and amputee treatment and management. In both areas you will be well supported by senior and advanced clinicians.
Counties Manukau District supports ongoing education and development of all employees including regular supervision and weekly in-services.
You may be involved in the supervision and development of rotational staff, rehab assistants and physiotherapy students.
You will be professionally supported by a section head and other experienced physiotherapists as well as the wider team. We are committed to your continuing professional development through supervision, support and formal/informal training.
If you are looking for a challenging, fun, and friendly place to work offering you a supportive working environment then we would like to hear from you.
• Registration with the NZ Physiotherapy Board and current APC
• Minimum 3 years clinical experience
• Previous experience working in a rehabilitation team
• Full drivers licence
• Post graduate qualification
• Experience in vestibular and/or neuro rehab
What's in it for you?
• A great learning environment where you will continue to grow and be challenged
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• Fantastic culture and team environment
• A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental, shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply)
• Support with Immigration/Visa
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
To review the position description please click here. For more information, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre at 092760044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH07751
Closing Date: 09 October 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.