Dietitian - Greymouth at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent full time role, based in Greymouth
- New Zealand Registered Dietitian with current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Join our supportive and friendly team
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the Role
We are looking for a New Zealand Registered Dietitian to join our small and diverse team based in Greymouth. This role would be ideal for a recent graduate or someone who is looking for a change of scope as you will see the functions of the wider health system with a rural generalist approach. You will work across inpatient wards, outpatient clinics and some community visits with opportunity to travel around the beautiful West Coast.
- Provide nutritional assessment & nutritional care plans
- Evaluate scientific evidence about food and nutrition and translate it into practical strategies
- Positively impact the health and well-being of our West Coast community
- Work across the multi-disciplinary team within Te Whatu Ora
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who:
- Provides excellent clinical care
- Is innovative and always looking for new ways to deliver services
- Works effectively, independently and within a team
- Has an ability to relate and communicate clearly with a range of healthcare professionals, patients, and dietetic colleagues
- Has cultural awareness and understanding
- Is self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Has a full NZ driver's license
- Has a Dietitian Prescriber endorsement
Mō mātou | About Us
We are unique and like no other in New Zealand with a close-knit community where your work will make a real difference.
We will help you grow as a leader in rural health with a continued focus on your career development.
We continue to break new ground and shape our health system to wrap care around patients in their communities.
This isn - t a job for just anyone, joining us means sharing our goals and values and being dedicated to this community and our team as we seek to become a centre of excellence in rural health care.
- Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do -
When you work with Te whatu Ora Waitaha Canterbury and Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you - re part of something very special. We plan, fund and deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury & West Coast region. Our primary goal is to put people at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations.
Ngā hua | Benefits of working at Te Whatu Ora [Health New Zealand]
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and business as well as a relocation scheme to candidates who will join us in our shared vision.
Tono ināianei | Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our career site will be accepted, therefore apply directly on our career site here.
For additional information about this role please contact Alex Jay, Recruitment Partner on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a range of clinical and non-clinical roles at Health New Zealand, there could be a place for you!
Please visit our careers website for other roles and find your ideal fit within Health New Zealand.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.