Clinical Pharmacist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora Lakes - Rotorua Hospital
Permanent Fulltime + Rostered Oncall
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated New Zealand qualified clinical pharmacist to join our friendly and supportive Pharmacy team based at Rotorua Hospital. This role offers a variety of clinical pharmacy experience across medical, surgical, older person health, mental health and paediatrics areas as well as dispensary services in our 233 bedded district hospital. You should be a great team player who is willing to share their learning experiences with the rest of the team while wanting to develop and grow their own skills.
You may be:
A recently qualified pharmacist (or due to complete assessment for registration in November) who wants to experience all facets of hospital pharmacy as a rotational pharmacist,
A more experienced pharmacist who is ready to take on clinical responsibility and perhaps start or continue their postgraduate clinical studies,
A pharmacist who wants to develop expertise in a hospital dispensary and medication logistics
An experienced clinical pharmacist with or without postgraduate qualifications who is ready to take on more responsibility and work towards specialising in a specific area of interest.
The Rotorua Pharmacy Team is looking for someone who:
- with a diligent and professional approach to your work.
- will participate in the development of clinical services and implementation of eHealth initiatives.
- will have excellent communication and time management skills, be consistent, reliable and accurate in your work, and enjoy learning.
- will have a high standard of ethical and professional practice.
- will be customer service focussed.
- is able to demonstrate an understanding of clinical services relevant to transitions of care (admission and discharge).
This is an excellent opportunity:
- to work in a small collegial team with lots of variety in your daily work
- to not be stuck in traffic while travelling to and from work.
- work in one the most scenic places – and one of the most affordable places - to live in New Zealand.
- to balance your working life with countless outdoor and social activities - adventure and water sports right at your doorstep, the beach or snowboarding/skiing as a day trip from Rotorua.
Successful applicants must:
- Be a NZ Registered Pharmacist or eligible to register soon
- Be willing to participate in rostered Oncall (about every 4 to 6 weeks).
Please do not hesitate to contact Jean-Pierre Meyer, Acting Pharmacy Manager directly to discuss this opportunity: Jean-Pierre.Meyer@lakesdhb.govt.nz or 0204 148 6361
Salary will be dependent on your experience and range from $76,442 to $100,446 p.a.
New Graduates (completing studies/internships in 2023) may be eligible for Voluntary Bonding Scheme (additional payment of $11,796 after tax). For more details visit Te Whatu Ora Voluntary Bonding Scheme
If you think this sounds like you apply online via our website www.lakesdhb.govt.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.