Senior Project Manager at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent, Full-Time, Monday to Friday
- Salary $140,000 - $160,000 pa (based on experience)
- Location: Grafton, Auckland
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
We are Te Whatu Ora Te Toka Tumai Auckland. We provide health and disability services to more than half a million people living in central Auckland, regional services for Northland and greater Auckland, and specialist national services for the whole of New Zealand. Our main sites are Auckland City Hospital, Greenlane Clinical Centre and Starship Children’s Hospital, located in central Auckland. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
As a Senior Project Manager for Te Toka Tumai Facilities and Development team - you will work and manage major Capital Projects and Programmes takes delegated accountability and responsibility from the Head of Projects for the projects/tranches assigned, working alongside others. You will be confident working on, and engaging in, large and complex Capital Projects and Programmes. Manage projects and programmes of work of the highest risk and complexity, involving multiple phases, multi-disciplinary workstreams, government gateway reviews and major capital investment ($10M to $750M).
- Plan/implement enterprise-level strategic business change projects and programmes
- Deliver benefits of additional hospital capacity, models of care
- Distribute towards ways of working to meet patient demand
- Work collaboratively with and oversee the multi-disciplinary workstreams
- Led by domain project/change managers or leads to ensure project success
- Contribute to the overall delivery of the programme
For further details, please refer to the position description here.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Skills required:
- 12-15 years+ experience in project management within a large complex organisation
- Change management knowledge and delivering successful projects
- Good understanding of managing operational and capital budgets
- Proven track record of managing complexity and risk
- Able to maintain high standards of performance and project delivery
- Worked with many stakeholders and able to manage conflict
- Experience working with senior leadership good at building relationships
- Relevant Degree or Postgraduate qualification
- Understanding of business processes in a large/complex healthcare environment
- Knowledge of relevant domain and quality improvement methodologies
- Investment Logic Mapping (ILM), Better Business Case (BBC) methodology
- ILM & BBC qualified
He aha ngā painga o tēnei mahi mōu | Why you will enjoy working here
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai Auckland.
For more information on what we offer, please click here.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Please submit your application online, outlining your experience and motivation to apply to this role. To view details about our recruitment process, click here. If you have any queries please contact Michelle Kerley - Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ADHB19386 to discuss.
For the largest health sector job board in New Zealand, visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.