Charge Nurse PAR & Clinical Nurse Manager - Secondment at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Clinical Nurse Manager and Patient at Risk Charge Nurse – Patient Management Services
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Nurse to dip their toes into the world of Patient Management Services and work as part of the dynamic team in the IOC. This secondment offers a great career progression opportunity.
This role is a secondment ending in July 2024; our current Charge Nurse has taken an opportunity to work in another district on a short-term contract.
If you have leadership experience, have always wanted to understand the day-to-day operational activity of Te Toka Tumai and want to immerse yourself in capacity and demand management and lead the patient at risk team then please apply for this role
A suitable candidate will have Senior Nursing leadership experience, this is important as you will be leading a team of Senior Nurses.
The Charge Nurse of the Patient at Risk Team (PaR) and Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) team is responsible for:
· The provision of clinical leadership, management and daily operations of two senior nursing teams.
· The education, training and professional development of both teams
· Development of a strong working relationships between both teams and other members of multidisciplinary teams.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Be patient focused and have a genuine interest and commitment to quality and service
- Have a proven clinical leadership and management skills
- Have the ability to promote effective teamwork and collaborative relationships within the team and across health services
- Be a Registered Nurse with current APC
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
· At Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB we are committed to upholding Te Tiriti o Waitangi and providing culturally safe care. We value role modelling manaakitanga as demonstrated by Ngāti Whātua in the gifting of their whenua on which our hospitals stand. We aspire to having a workforce reflective of the communities we serve and achieving equitable outcomes for all.
We recognise there is more to life than mahi | work, and we encourage and provide access to all our staff several services and benefits to support themselves whilst they are employed within Te Toka Tumai | Auckland DHB.
· On-going support and orientation
· Great team environment and positive work culture
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
To express your interest, please complete an online application by attaching your CV and cover letter quoting reference number ADHB19398. Email applications will not be accepted.
For more information about this role please contact Nurse Unit Manager of Patient Management Services – Sylvia Baker via Sylviaba@adhb.govt.nz
For any general enquiries, please contact Candida Hall, Recruitment Consultant at CandidaH@adhb.govt.nz or call on 021 584 860
Auckland DHB is committed to the application of the Vulnerable Children Act 2014 and its intent to improve the safety of all children. This position is a Children's Worker as defined by the Act.
For the biggest health sector job board in New Zealand visit www.kiwihealthjobs.com
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Toka Tumai Auckland|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.