Hospital & Specialist Services Coordinator at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay, Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Ehara taku toa i te toa takitahi. Engari, he toa takitini.
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
80 hours per fortnight (1.0 FTE)
Te whiwhinga mahi | The Opportunity
We are excited to be able to appoint to a Health & Specialist Services Co-ordinator position at Te Whatu Ora, Te Matau a Māui – Hawkes Bay.
This pivotal role ensures the office of the Interim Lead Hospital & Specialist Services (H&SS) is well supported in their daily activities.
- Support the delivery of high-quality plans across H&SS that align with local commissioning priorities
- Support the implement and running of effective processes and frameworks for operational management of planning, risk and performance that align to the local, regional and national systems and processes.
- Support the running of a benefits register and monitoring schedule on behalf of Health Services Executive Group (HSEG)
- Work with the office of the Interim Lead H&SS to streamline planning, risk and performance processes as part of continuous improvement
The position is a full-time role for 40 Hours per week, Monday to Friday, currently based at our Hastings site. Hours of work will be from 8:00am - 4:30pm.
If you have a flexible can-do attitude, good attention to detail, organisational skills, a passion for life-long learning, accepting continuous improvement, and changes in process, this is the role for you.
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- Experience in a Health Sector environment (essential)
- Good administration and processing skills (essential)
- Proven attention to detail and accurate data entry skills(essential)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management skills (essential)
- Ability to prioritise workload and reputation for delivering high quality work (essential)
Located in the sunny Hawkes Bay we live in pure paradise. We are known for award-winning food and wine, outstanding architecture, and warm balmy days surrounded by magnificent landscape.
If this sounds like you, review the Position Profile HERE and apply now!
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Māui, Hawke’s Bay in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our Te Whatu Ora values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce helps us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.