Retail Pharmacist (Casual) Haumanu Pharmacy - Middlemore Hospital at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (step 1 $58,513 - 10 $89,701)
Would you like to join an innovative team at Middlemore Hospital on a casual basis?
We have positions for pharmacists to join us on a casual contract to provide locum cover from time to time. We can also provide opportunity to work weekend shifts or school hours on a causal basis in our retail pharmacy onsite. We are looking for casual staff who can commit to us for the long-term.
In this role you will be working alongside pharmacists with a wide range of experiences and you will be responsible for:
• New Zealand Registered Pharmacist, with a current APC
• Positive, proactive and have a ‘can do’ attitude
• Able to integrate into our vibrant team
• Learn new systems quickly
• Organised and efficient
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Previous hospital experience is preferred but not essential
• Be able to work flexible hours including weekends
Please apply online at countieshealthjobs.com. To view the job description, click here.
For more information, please contact Amy Lin on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH202312364
Applications Close: 07 December 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.