Team Leader Waiariki Mana Ake Programme (Rotorua) at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Bay of Plenty
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Team Leader Waiariki Mana Ake Programme (Rotorua), Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has become available to work as a Team Leader, as part of the Waiariki Mana Ake Programme. The role presents a phenomenal opportunity to make a positive difference. We are looking for two Team Leaders based in Rotorua, Whakatāne or Taupo.
He korero mō te tūranga - About the Role
This role will be responsible for delivering early interventional health and wellbeing guidance, support and service within Primary and Intermediate Schools and Kaupapa Māori Kura. The Mana Ake service is led by health but delivered in collaboration with education, enabling the delivery of support where initial discovery of wellbeing need is often identified in a community setting.
The Team Leader is responsible for the day to day management of staff and resources within Waiariki Mana Ake. The key responsibilities are to provide professional leadership and support, create an environment in which clinical skills and high standards of care are developed and maintained to provide quality, person centred, care for tamariki, that is informed by the voice of families/whānau.
The Team Leader will form part of a culturally responsive workforce focused on building whakawhānaungatanga and relationships and will walk alongside tamariki and whānau on their wellbeing journey.
The role will report to the Clinical Manager, and you will be expected to provide regular updates and reports on progress to attaining key deliverables, monitoring and appropriate escalation of risks and issues and capturing lessons learned.
He korero mōu - About You
- You should have
- A commitment to being a good Te Tiriti partner in all your actions. This includes an understanding of the significance of and obligations under Te Tiriti o Waitangi, and the ability to apply Te Tiriti principles in a meaningful way in this role
- Phenomenal relationship and leaderships skills, as well as the ability to work effectively in a team
- A full driver’s license
You will be
- An experienced Health professional with current registration
- Well experienced in working with community, tamariki and whānau
- Adaptable and able to pivot within a rapidly changing environment
Ko ngā painga o te tūranga – Our Benefits
- Career development
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference for generations to come!
- Be a valued member of an interdisciplinary team
- Discounts (with local businesses)
- Work-life balance and an outdoor playground on your doorstep
Ngā uaratanga mō a mātou mahi – Our Values
Our people live our values which underpin the way in which we support our communities. It is important to us when recruiting, to recruit new colleagues who share in our values:
- Manaakitanga - respect and acknowledgment of each other’s intrinsic value and contribution
- Integrity - truthfully and consistently acting collectively for the common good
- Accountability - collective and individual ownership for clinical and financial outcomes and sustainability
It is essential that applicants are based within the region as the role is not suitable for remote work.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
If this sounds like you, apply online now via https://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz/. You can view the position description below and to apply for the role please click “APPLY NOW.” For tracking and reporting purposes, all applications must be submitted through our online career’s portal. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Korero taunaki – About Us
Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides healthcare to a population of 110,000 people from its two modern and progressive general hospitals in Rotorua and Taupo, New Zealand. The Lakes district is well known for its many outdoor recreational activities such as mountain biking, skiing, and fishing. Family friendly beaches are also an hour’s drive away. The Lakes district has a growing multi-cultural community and is becoming the lifestyle destination of choice. Working at Te Whatu Ora Lakes provides a great opportunity to balance an amazing lifestyle with a rewarding professional experience in an excellent and supportive work environment.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Location:||Bay of Plenty|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.