Medical Imaging Technologist at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay, Hawkes Bay
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Success is not the work of one, but the work of many.
Location: Hawkes Bay Hospital
Contract: Permanent, Full-time 80 hours per fortnight (1.0 FTE) or less
Do you want to move to a fantastic region and work in a busy Radiology department that is undergoing an exciting expansion project?
We are looking for new graduates and experienced MIT’s to join our team and can accommodate full time/part time/casual team members
Korero mō te tūranga| About the role
The Radiology Department at Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui, Hawkes Bay offers an exciting opportunity for a Medical Imaging Technologist to join our team. We can cater to your employment requirements as we have permanent, fixed term, full or part time positions available.
We have a 24/7 rotating roster at Hastings Hospital and also have satellite x-ray sites in Napier, Central Hawke’s Bay and Wairoa.
- The department has three new Philips DR rooms with the addition of two more in March 2024
- GE and Philips DR mobiles
- New Siemens Fluoroscopy unit
- New Siemens Angiography and Interventional lab
- New GE Apex Elite CT scanner being installed in September with a second being installed mid 2024
- GE 1.5T MRI with an additional new GE MRI being installed mid 2024
- 3 Image Intensifiers for 8 theatres
- Satellite sites all have DR X-Ray units
- 3 room US department
Mō tō mātou rōpū | About our team
We are a resilient and close-knit team who have faced a multitude of challenges with weather related events this year but have made it through and ready to welcome new team members. We are a department with varying age and experience and we would love to see new graduates or those with more experience in our beautiful region.
Moū | About you
We are willing to take on new graduates and facilitate your career progression, or we would also love to see those with experience across a range of modalities.
If this sounds like you, review the Position Profile HERE and apply now!
Ngā hua | Benefits
- Relocation packages available for international and NZ candidates
- Support for career development
- 1-year paid subscription to Radiopaedia for your CPD
- World class wineries and amazing local dining options
- Outdoor family friendly lifestyle
- Excellent schools across the region and recreational facilities
- There will be training opportunities in modalities such as PACS, Angiography and CT at different times of the year and we also take on US and MRI trainees
Hawkes Bay offers excellent work-life balance, sun, beaches, exceptional outdoor adventures, great schools, mountains and skiing close by, wonderful food and stunning wineries, vibrant cities and plenty more to boast about, check out Hawke’s Bay Tourism
Why should you choose us?
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, Te Matau a Maui, Hawke’s Bay in general encourages a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills and is passionate about caring for our community. As part of our team we will support, encourage and help you to develop your career with us.
We are committed to delivering and living our Te Whatu Ora values of He kauanuanu – Respect, Ākina – Improvement, Rāranga te tira– Teamwork and Tauwhiro – Care. You should be someone who has similar personal values.
We are proud of our team’s diversity. We know the strength of Ngā hua a diverse and inclusive workforce, to help us achieve the best outcomes for our patients and the communities in which we operate and serve.
Me pēhea te tuku tono | How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email email@example.com and indicate the job title and job reference number in the subject line.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Matau a Māui Hawke's Bay
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.