District Nurse | Greymouth at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Casual roles, based in Greymouth
- Registered Nurse with Current Annual Practicing Certificate along with a Current Drivers Licence
- Excellent communication, organisational skills and holistic community focused approach to practice
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga | About the role
- Providing high quality care for patients from our diverse community
- Patient management and documentation control
- Assisting across the wider team where needed
Our team in Greymouth are currently looking for a skilled nurse to step into a collaborative role working with Nursing, Medical & Allied Health to ensure best outcomes for our patients. This is an excellent role for a skilled nurse who is looking to expand their skills and have a more community focused practice.
Ko wai koe | About You
- High levels of empathy in this role
- Strong initiative and ability to think on your feet
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high performing team
- Passion and drive to upskill and develop your scope of practice.
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Kerri McCarthy - Recruitment Specialist - Kerri.McCarthy2@cdhb.health.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.