POCUS Emergency Department Registrar - 12mth Fixed Term at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Te Whatu Ora – Waikato District
Applications are invited for a fixed term position (maternity leave cover) in our Emergency Department in a Point of Care Ultra Sound / ED Registrar position.
Our team seeks to attract a talented and motivated Registrar with the aim of providing:
- High-quality educational program for preparation ACEM Primary and Fellowship Examinations
Pre-hospital care and Paediatric Emergency Medicine
- Opportunity to gain supervised experience in the management of all types of acute presentations to ED in a friendly department.
- Weekly Departmental CME Sessions including specific procedural teaching and focus on human factors
- Inspiring multi-cultural team of RMO / SMOs with expertise in Point of Care Ultrasound, Toxicology, Medical Education,
Waikato is a great location in the North Island, in close proximity of world class surf breaks, thrilling mountain bike parks and hiking tracks.
We will short list those we consider to be appropriate applicants and run an interview selection process for the positions for those short listed.
Please note - it is your responsibility to provide three current references.
If you are an overseas doctor would you please visit the Medical Council of New Zealand web site to ensure that your qualifications meet their criteria for registration to practice medicine in New Zealand.
Only those short listed will be contacted.
Closing date: once filled
Theme “People at Heart” – Te iwi Ngakaunui
- Give and earn respect - Whakamana
- Listen to me; talk to me – Whakarongo
- Fair play – Mauri Pai
- Growing the good – Whakapakari
- Stronger together – Kotahitanga
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waikato|
|Position type:||Contract/Temp Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.