Community MH Nurse, Mana Ake Program in Schools at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes, Waikato
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Community MH Nurse, Mana Ake Program in Schools
An exciting opportunity has become available for three Clinicians, as part of the Waiariki Mana Ake Programme in Taupo and Turangi. The role presents a phenomenal opportunity to make a positive difference.
He korero mō te tūranga - About the Role
The clinical mental health and wellbeing workforce will deliver evidence informed individual, group and whole of class wellbeing programmes / interventions for tamariki as well as broader wellbeing cluster support to kura and schools.
The Clinician will form part of a culturally responsive workforce focused on building whakawhānaungatanga and relationships and will walk alongside tamariki and whānau on their wellbeing journey.
The design and delivery of wellbeing support will be informed by tamariki and families/whānau voice, including ongoing delivery. Providing mechanisms and taking on board tamariki and whānau input is essential.
He korero mōu - About You
- A commitment to being a good Te Tiriti partner in all your actions. This includes an understanding of the significance of and obligations under Te Tiriti o Waitangi, and the ability to apply Te Tiriti principles in a meaningful way in this role
- Phenomenal relationship skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- A full driver’s license
- An experienced Health professional with current registration in Nursing, Psychology, Counselling, Social Work, Occupational Therapy or related field
- Well experienced in working with community, tamariki and whānau
- Adaptable and able to pivot within a rapidly changing environment
Ko ngā painga o te tūranga – Our Benefits
- Career development
- Highly rewarding role and opportunity to make a difference for generations to come!
- Be a valued member of an interdisciplinary team
- Discounts (with local businesses)
- Work-life balance and an outdoor playground on your doorstep
Ngā uaratanga mō a mātou mahi – Our Values
Our people live our values which underpin the way in which we support our communities. It is important to us when recruiting, to recruit new colleagues who share in our values:
- Manaakitanga - respect and acknowledgment of each other’s intrinsic value and contribution
- Integrity - truthfully and consistently acting collectively for the common good
- Accountability - collective and individual ownership for clinical and financial outcomes and sustainability
The role will be based in the Waiariki region. It is essential that applicants are based within the region as the role is not suitable for remote work.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to Apply
If this sounds like you, apply online now via https://www.lakesdhb.govt.nz/
Korero taunaki – About Us
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Lakes|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.