Senior Strategy Advisor - Pasifika at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Tōnui Ake Nei | Thriving Aotearoa is our vision for a future where we work together so that all people and their communities can live the lives they value.
Mō tenei tūrana mahi | About this role
Talofa lava, Mālo e lelei, Nisa bula Vinaka, Kia Orana, Taloha ni, Fakaalofa lahi atu, Talofa, Mauri.
Can you bring a Pacific worldview to the work we are doing to achieve better outcomes for Pasifika in Aotearoa New Zealand? As the Senior Strategy Advisor (Pasifika) you will help shape the future for ACC as part of the Strategy Team. You will provide strategic advice and leadership to senior decision makers, support ACC's strategy and planning system, and guide ACC work programmes to improve outcomes for Pasifika.
The Strategy and Customer System supports the implementation and evolution of the ACC enterprise strategy, Huakina te Rā. We help ACC take a deliberate and systematic approach to identifying strategic issues and making decisions. We work across the organisation and provide advice on future opportunities and challenges, with the goal of improving outcomes for people in Aotearoa New Zealand.
Ko wai koe | About you
We're looking for an experienced strategy practitioner who has passion and curiosity for taking strategy into performance. Someone who wants to make a difference for all people in the Pasifika communities in Aotearoa New Zealand.
You are recognised as a strategic thinker who is excited about the future of Aotearoa New Zealand. You have experience in developing and delivering strategies and plans that support improve outcomes for Pasifika. You apply a partnership approach to your work and understand the value of being collaborative. You are a naturally curious person that embraces diversity and innovation. You have a talent for using evidence and data to inform your advice.
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience in organisational strategy, including knowledge of key strategic frameworks and approaches.
- Knowledge and understanding of Pacific Wellbeing frameworks, cultural models of care, and culturally safe ways of working with Pacific families and communities.
- Previous experience leading and developing strategy to support improved outcomes for Pasifika.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis skills to understand and advise on strategic decisions.
- Effective partnering, consulting and relationship management skills with senior business leaders and a willingness to collaborate.
- Experience leading and facilitating complex workshops and group discussions.
- A qualification or equivalent experience in business management, economics, population research, or a relevant strategy discipline.
- Good understanding of intersectionality in equity models and the importance of recognising diversity in all forms (including sexual orientation, gender, religion, economic status etc).
If you can tick off a few of the list above, we'd love to hear from you. For a copy of the position description click here.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
The salary range for this role is $117,422 - $165,773 with appointment dependent on skills, experience and internal relativities. ACC also offers 9% superannuation.'
Applications close: 12pm Thursday 30th November and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. For a copy of the position description, please contact email@example.com.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.