Experienced Core Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Acute Allied Health, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (step 1 $58,513 – 10 $89,701)
We have an opportunity within Acute Allied Health team based at Middlemore Hospital. This position will cover occupational therapy practice in acute medicine. You will be professionally supported by a Section head and work within an interdisciplinary team implementing evidence-based interventions to assess, treat, and facilitate discharge planning from the acute hospital setting. This position offers extensive professional development opportunities and the ability to expand and strengthen your current skill set.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- How to apply sound occupational therapy competencies to these practice areas.
- Excellent caseload management skills are essential
- Verbal and written communication skills
- You will need to be self-motivated and team orientated
- Have good time management
We offer regular supervision both one on one and in group situations. We provide a structured induction process to help you get started. The occupational therapy service offers a robust training schedule for staff across the spectrum of disability services at Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau to ensure rapid skill development in the role.
Te Whatu Ora Counties Manukau has the added benefit in offering the learning and development opportunities from the campus-based Ko Awatea learning centre. Arguably the envy of all other large medical facilities across New Zealand. There are many stimulating workshops and courses available to develop your career. Both National and International trainers, speaker and programs are run out of our facilities - http://koawatea.co.nz/.
- NZ Registered Occupational Therapist and hold a current APC
- A minimum of 7 years clinical experience
- NZ Current Full Driver’s Licence
- Excellent verbal and written communication
What's in it for you?
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- A generous relocation package (T’s & C’s apply)
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
If you are interested in this amazing opportunity, please apply online now via www.countieshealthjobs.com. For more information please contact Natasha Jones, Section Head Occupational Therapist on email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH202312536
Applications Close: 20 December 2023
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Full time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.