Public Health Nurse - Buller at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Buller and Northern Areas
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Permanent part time 0.4FTE position based in Buller - working predominately in the Northern Region
- Flexible family friendly working environment, with no shift work
Mō te tūnga - About the Role
- Provide holistic nursing care to referred clients in our community
- Work in partnership with our clients to promote health, prevent disease, and maintain wellness
- Empower individuals, whānau (families), groups and communities towards self-determined health care
- Your work day may entail B4 school checks, youth health assessments, vaccination programmes and caseload management.
- Te Tai o Poutini is committed to The Treaty of Waitangi and holds stewardship for equitable health outcomes for Māori as Tāngata Whenua
- Provide a comprehensive Public Health Nursing service underpinned by the Ottawa Charter
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako - Skills and Experience
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Sound knowledge and understanding of common childhood health issues and the impact of the determinants of health on child / adolescent health and well-being
- Has a passion for working with children and adolescents
- New Zealand Nursing Registration and a current APC
- Hold a full drivers license as some travel in the region will be required
- Forward thinking with a passion for improving health outcomes for children / adolescents
- A Well Child and/or Authorised Vaccinator Certificate is highly desirable but not essential
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy fantastic benefits, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website at www.cdhbcareers.co.nz complete an application.
Enquiries: Natalie Gaunt - Recruitment Partner - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury|
|Location:||Buller and Northern Areas|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.