Casual Practice Nurse | Te Nikau at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, Greymouth
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Casual position
- Registered Nurse with Annual Practicing Certificate and at least 2-3 years post graduate experience in an similar environment is preferred for this role.
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize is essential.
Ehara taku I toa takitahi engari, he toa takitini
My strength, is not the strength of one, it is the strength of many
Mō te tūnga - About the role
- Complete assessments and provide care for patients.
- You will think on your feet and be responsive to the demands of the practice.
- You will work across both primary and unplanned care areas.
This role will suit an experienced Practice Nurse who displays a caring and flexible approach to patient care. You will enjoy working within a close knit team of healthcare professionals, while also at times work autonomously as you support and manage our patient - s health and wellbeing.
If you are looking for a role where you will be able to extend your practice while being encouraged and supported through this then look no further.
Ko wai koe - About You
- Enthusiasm and a desire to work collaboratively within the high preforming team
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Mō mātou - About us
From July last year the West Coast DHB transitioned across to Te Whatu Ora - Health NZ. This is a great opportunity to make a difference at a time of significant change in the healthcare sector.
Te Tai o Poutini West Coast we are proud of how we do things. We have a way of working that we consider unique. It's about trying new things, listening to ideas from wherever they come from and working together as one.
We are passionate about attracting, recruiting and retaining talented people - become part of our team.
Ngā hua - Benefits
Being part of the Te Tai o Poutini West Coast, you will enjoy a fantastic benefits scheme, the opportunity for flexible working arrangements and ongoing focus on your career development.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Applications are only accepted online so please visit our website t - www.cdhbcareers.co.nz - complete an application.
Enquiries: Kerri McCarthy - Recruitment Specialist - - Kerri.McCarthy2@cdhb.health.nz
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Te Tai o Poutini West Coast|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.