Kaiawhina (Part Time), MMH & MHP Theatres, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Part Time – 24 hours per fortnight, hours can be negotiable, Permanent role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines
Have you enrolled in the AUT Bachelor of Health Science - Perioperative Practice Major programme? Are you looking for part time work that fits around your studies and provides you with relevant experience?
Te Whatu Ora, Counties Manukau District are looking for a local student undertaking or commencing the AUT Perioperative Practise degree programme to work part time in a supporting role within our Anaesthetic Technician team. We are looking for someone to work 3-4 hours per day, across multiple sites, rostered across 7 days per week. This is a limited patient facing position, but you will spend some of your time within the operating theatre.
About us - we
• are a dynamic values-based team
• value diversity
• work in a fast-paced environment
• offer you the opportunity to learn the non-clinical aspects of our role; some of which aren’t that glamourous, but they need to be done to help us deliver the best care to our patients
• Offer flexibility to work around your university schedule
About you - you
• are happy to work as part of a team and independently
• have an attention to detail
• will have flexibility to work across both of our operating sites – Middlemore Hospital and Manukau Health Park
• are happy to work 3 – 4 hours a day, in the afternoon/early evening, Monday-Sunday
• have excellent oral and written English communication skills
This is an opportunity for someone who would like to experience the flavour of working in the public health sector where no two days are ever the same. As this is a brand-new role there is possible scope for further development of this role as the student progresses through their training.
We strongly encourage applications from anyone who shares our values and has a passion to work in our community. We would greatly value seeing applicants from our Maaori and Pacific communities. We are also committed to our Disability Strategy, which focuses on people with disabilities; they are our patients, whaanau, community and our staff - all carefully considered in our action plan.
To review the position description please ‘’click here’’. Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
For more information please contact Stephanie Lewis on Stephanie.Lewis@middlemore.co.nz or Barbara Ridgway in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 56640 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH202312528
Closing Date:01 December
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau|
|Position type:||Permanent Part time|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.