Recovery Partner - Remote Claims Unit at Accident Compensation Corporation, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Enjoy the summer holidays and kickstart your new career 23 January 2024
- Indicative salary ~ $77,502 + $6,975 (9%) superannuation
As a Recovery Partner, at ACC, you will be responsible for partnering with clients who require a one to one relationship due to their intensive or extensive needs for as long as they need it.
Mō tenei tūrana mahi | About this role
As a Recovery Partner in our in our Remote Claims Unit, at ACC you'll soon realise the real difference you can make. By working together with clients you'll help them achieve the best possible outcomes, whether that's through rehabilitation, goal setting or planning for their future needs.
In this challenging role you'll be investigating information to accurately determine and facilitate the funding of treatment outcomes and rehabilitation. Your well-developed interpersonal and organisation skills together with your high level of maturity and life experience will prove invaluable. Whether it's managing the claim process or liaising with service providers or clients, we know you'll relish challenge.
There's no 'black and white' when it comes to case management so your excellent judgement, decision making and analytical skills, along with your ability to apply complex policy and legislation, will be huge assets here. The fact that you're a strong communicator, a quick learner and a great time manager bodes well for your success in this role. Results focus, adaptability and resilience are also key strengths we look for.
The location of the Remote Claims Unit and who works there is not publicised.
ACC is committed to Te'Tiriti'o Waitangi by providing space for'mātauranga Māori based approaches to support our clients.
For further information about the role, click HERE
Ko wai koe | About you
You may have worked as a case manager or have experience working with vulnerable clients and looking for your next opportunity. Your ability to partner with recovering clients and their whanau, support people and providers in a holistic way, be that by phone or email, will enable your clients to make meaningful progress towards their goals and outcomes.
He aha taku e tunanako ai | What can I expect.
- Career development
- Regular career and development conversations with your leader
- On-the-job skill development and coaching
- Supportive team environment
- Flexible working options
- Opportunity to pursue your passion within the organisation.
The indicative starting salary for this role will be $77,502. This is exclusive of ACC's 9% superannuation contribution which would bring the total starting package to $84,477
Nga Pūkenga Motuhake | Important Skills
- You will be a strong team player, work well in a busy environment, have strong organisational skills, professional judgement and be computer literate.
- Have proven ability to understand complex customer needs within a multifaceted environment.
- Personal resilience and ability to deal with challenging information and situations.
- Ability to build rapport and trust and successfully motivate, negotiate, and influence outcomes.
- Ability to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, including family/whānau, providers, suppliers and community agencies to ensure a solution focused and coordinated approach and consistency in service.
- Previous experience in case management is advantageous.
Ko wai mātou | Our Organisation
Our purpose at ACC is to improve lives every day. It's to put our customers first, showing them manaakitanga and supporting their wellbeing. It's to enable everyone in Aotearoa the freedom to live their lives knowing that if they need us, we'll be there.
'We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers, and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work.
Applications will run through Sunday 26 November 2023
Applications will only be accepted when submitted through our Career Website.
If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you have any questions about the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Employer:||Accident Compensation Corporation|
|Position type:||Ongoing - Full Time|
|Category:||Defence, corrections & security|
|Attachment:||No File Attached|
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.