Core Te Kupenga Maaori Haumanu (Full Time) Rapua Whaioranga Clinical Cultural Consultation and Liaison Team, Counties Manukau District at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between step 1 - 8)
Kotahi te kohao o te ngira e kuhuna ai te miro ma, te miro pango, te miro whero.
This position is responsible for providing a high standard of cultural and clinical care to tangata whaiora, whaanau and community that access mental health and addiction services. This role requires knowledge of both cultural and clinical competencies that is accountable in achieving equitable health outcomes for Maaori tangata whaiora.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Providing high standard of comprehensive Social Work services to tangata whaiora, whanau Improving and the community.
• Improving Health Equity and contribute to and improve health outcomes and indicators for Maaori communities with health disparities
• Delivering this service in a culturally sensitive and appropriate manner, in accordance with designated Social Work standards of practice, organisational policy and National Mental Health Standards and underpinned by the articles in Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Strong networks in the Maaori community, problem solving and conflict resolution, education expertise, experience working with complex Maaori whaanau and knowledge of Maaori Mental Health are essential.
If you are passionate about working with us to support and grow strong, healthy and resilient Maaori whaanau in our community, then this mahi is for you.
• NZ registered Social Worker with current APC
• At least 1 year experience working as a Social Worker in Mental Health
• Excellent communication skills in Te Reo Maaori and English in both oral and written form
• Strong knowledge of tikanga Maaori
• Confident use of IT systems
• Full, clean NZ driver’s licence
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
To review the core clinician position description, please click here. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH202312661
Applications Close: 07 March 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.