Core Clinician Occupational Therapist (Full Time) (SPOA, CAMHS), Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Based at 7 Springs Road, East Tamaki
Remuneration as per Pay Equity Claim Settlement Agreement
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced occupational therapist to join Mauri Oho, our Single Point of Access team in Child and Adolescent Mental Health services. This position is responsible for providing a child, youth and family whanau centred safe and effective outcome focused acute service within an interdisciplinary team setting.
You will be required to work alongside the Clinical and Cultural teams to provide clinical service delivery to our most vulnerable and at-risk children and youth. This will include triage, assessments, care coordination and care planning in a variety of settings including hospital, schools, homes and GP clinics. You will be working closely with the respective community services and agencies including schools and non- government community organisations to best serve our rangatahi and whanau. We can offer you a chance to work both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will also be provided with on-going support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
• Registration with the New Zealand Occupational Therapy Board
• Current NZ Annual Practising Certificate
• Minimum of 1-2 years postgraduate experience working as an OT in Mental Health & relevant CAMHS
• Full, clean driver’s licence with no limitations
What's in it for you?
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
• A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply)
• Support with Immigration/Visa
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
• Free parking onsite
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com. To view the job description, please click here.
For more information on this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH202312631
Applications Close: 29 February 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.