Advanced Clinician Social Worker (Full Time) Tiaho Mai, Inpatient Mental Health at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Full Time, Permanent
Remuneration as per Pay Equity Claim Settlement Agreement
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of mental health social worker based at Middlemore Hospital.
Our state-of-the-art inpatient unit is the first of its kind in New Zealand and assist us in delivering our model of care to our community. The new building maximises natural light and has an inner garden, courtyards and extensive therapeutic areas.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate a genuine commitment to the people who we serve, within the diverse and culturally rich community of Counties Manukau. Our candidate will demonstrate, excellent communication skills, be highly organised, and possess honesty, integrity and professionalism. You will need to have the ability to promote teamwork and to support our whaiora in their recovery journey by promoting and having a genuine focus on equitable health systems and outcomes.
- NZ Registered Social Worker with a current Annual Practising Certificate
- A minimum of 6 years experience working in a mental health environment as a Social Worker
- Full, clean driver's licence
- Commitment to the Treaty of Waitangi
- An understanding of working within Pasifika communities
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply)
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com.
To view the position description, please click here. For more information, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Number: CMH202312658
Applications Close: 06 March 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.