Fixed Term Business Systems Analyst | Corporate at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury, Christchurch
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Start Date - As soon as possible.
Hours - 1.0 FTE (40 hours a week) - 2 x positions available.
Status - Fixed Term for 12 months.
Location - Data and digital office in central Christchurch.
Salary - Based on a True IEA, Band 15.
Mō te tūnga | About the role
This Business Systems Analyst role specialises in HR application configuration. It has a particular responsibility for the system requirements and updates needed to successfully implement collective employment agreements, derived IEAs and pay equity. The successful applicant will have sound technical skills and experience but will be prepared and willing to learn the ins and outs of contract implementations to be able to support the process effectively.
Pehea | About You
This role will find you working alongside the Application Support Manager - Corporate portfolio providing a quality service across the HRIS application solutions, particularly PSe Payroll and Microster time and attendance. This will involve their maintenance and improvement - including setup, configuration, and support, analysing requirements and turning these into clear documentation for development and implementation. Identifying opportunities for process improvement. Manage the applications and contract implementation tasks you are responsible for to ensure high quality, consistent and effective service.
You will also have a close working relationship with the Employment Agreement Implementation team in People & Capability, liaising with them to develop the best strategies for smooth and efficient contract implementations.
Ngā pūkenga me ngā wheako | Skills, qualifications and experience
Your skills, qualifications and experience include:
- A minimum of a bachelor - s degree in computer science, information systems or data analysis.
- Relevant industry training, such as SQL server management studio, is desirable
- Analytical, multitasking, organisational and project management skills
- Great communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to confidently and actively contribute to team and stakeholder meetings.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure and database concepts.
- Proven understanding of all aspects of the business analysis and systems/software development lifecycle
- A clear focus on a customer-centric implementation approach
- Existing knowledge of how we pay our kaimahi is also desirable although training and development will be available
Ngā hua - Benefits
- Ongoing training and development
- Te Whatu Ora employee benefits
When you work at the Te Whatu Ora, you are part of a wider whānau that will support you along your journey. We offer great coaching, mentoring and learning outcomes for all staff. We are always improving our facilities across all campuses and have amazing discounts from select retailers, restaurants and business.
Mō mātou - About us
- Ko ngā tāngata, te mātua mahi - Putting people at the heart of all we do -
Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand, leads the day-to-day running of our health system across New Zealand, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels. It weaves the functions of the 20 former District Health Boards into its regional divisions and district offices, ensuring continuity of services in the health system.
Here in Waitaha, Canterbury we deliver health services to the almost 600,000 people that live in the Canterbury region. We are committed to Te Tiriti o Waitangi and its principles by ensuring our partnership with Māori are at the forefront of all our conversations.
Tono ināianei - Apply Now
Only applications submitted via our
career site will be accepted, therefore please apply directly on our career
Position Ref: BSACorporate
For more information about this role please contact Nila Gopal - Nila.Gopal@cdhb.health.nz
Kia mau te wehi!
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Waitaha Canterbury
|Contract/Temp Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.