Registered Nurse & Clinical Coach District Nursing at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Nelson Marlborough, Marlborough Health Hub
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Location: Marlborough Health Hub
- Permanent position working 64 hours a fortnight (0.8FTE).
- Shifts rostered and rotating Sunday to Monday between 0800 and 1630.
- This role encompasses a clinical caseload (as service needs require) in addition to helping meet the coaching needs of new and developing district nurses.
Ngā mōhiohio e pā ana ki tēnei mahi (About this position)
Take advantage of this opportunity to both manage a clinical caseload within the community and support the clinical education/training needs of District Nursing staff in the Marlborough region.
In your clinical coach capacity you will utilises the principles of evidence-based practice to meet the learning needs of new and developing nursing team members.
Ko wai he kaitono tōtika? (Who is an appropriate applicant?)
- Have advanced clinical skills and have demonstrated that you can practise independently.
- Be a great team player who is passionate about community delivery and the health and wellbeing of our population.
- Enjoy working if a variety of settings including people - s homes, clinics, schools and community centres.
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, be highly motivated and committed to the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi and achieving equity.
Ā mātou rōpū (About our team)
Te Whatu Ora Nelson Marlborough is the main health provider for the Te Tau Ihu, the top of the south. Nearly 3,000 strong, we are Nelson - s and Marlborough - s largest employer supporting the health and wellbeing of over 150,000 citizens across the region.
Our main locations are Nelson
and Wairau Hospitals, and the Richmond and Marlborough Health Hubs, but we are
spread across the region and service all parts of the community. Our work can
be challenging, but we are up for it. We have a great team and we work hard to
make a difference.
We value integrity,
innovation, respect and teamwork.
Ētahi atu mōhiohio (More Information)
Ngā huanga o tēnei mahi (The benefits of
We encourage a workforce that is innovative, eager to learn and enhance their skills, and passionate about caring for our community. You will enjoy being part of a team with a - one team, one dream - ethos. You will feel included, consulted and supported. We work hard, we do a fantastic job and we enjoy doing it. Most importantly we achieve more by doing it together!!
Me pēhea ahau e tono ai? (How do I apply?)
For general enquiries please contact our recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 539 5746.
For role specific information please contact Jennifer Hodgson - Charge Nurse Manager - CNM District Nursing Wairau at Jennifer.Hodgson@nmdhb.govt.nz.
Apply now, it - s easy. Please fill in our online application form and include a cover letter outlining your interest in this position.
Applications are open until filled. Applications will be reviewed as received so we encourage you to apply earlyl.
Te Whatu Ora (Nelson Marlborough) strongly endorses Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
We believe that to achieve equity in health outcomes for Māori we need a workforce reflective of the population it serves. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who identify as Māori and we recruit for cultural competence.
He waka eke noa. We are all in this together.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Nelson Marlborough
|Marlborough Health Hub
|Permanent Part time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.