Performance Analyst at Accident Compensation Corporation, Wellington
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Tōnui Ake Nei | Thriving Aotearoa is our vision for a future where we work together so that all people and their communities can live the lives they value.
Mō tenei tūrana mahi | About this role
We have an opportunity for a Performance Analyst to support the integration of performance reporting, insights, and measures to assist ACC in improving services and outcomes. This role is primarily focused on customer experience performance and will support with the integration of this insight into operational and enterprise reporting needs, enabling a consistent view of organisational-wide performance.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Regular customer experience monitoring to identify areas of performance that need to be made visible to service delivery teams. This includes leveraging the platforms ACC uses to capture customer performance insight including Heartbeat (ACC's closed loop feedback platform), quarterly survey results, reviews and complaints data.
- Analysis and synthesis of customer experience data and insight to support with the integration of customer experience and operational performance into operational and enterprise reporting needs.
- Assist in the delivery of high-quality management and performance reporting to key stakeholders, including the ACC Board and Executive.
- Building constructive and collaborative relationships with ACC's leaders and other key stakeholders within ACC.
- Work closely with relevant functions to design, implement and monitor metrics, measures, and data (both qualitative and quantitative) to ensure improved client outcomes.
Ko wai koe | About you
To be successful in this role, you will have experience supporting an improved understanding of data that is available and what additional data is needed. Providing insights and evidence that will challenge perspectives and drive informed solutions.
- Demonstrated experience undertaking reporting, analysis, and insight into complex operational environments.
- Ability to assess and report on operational performance, challenges, constraints, and insights across a complex business environment.
- Ability to interpret and present complex information clearly to enable evidence-based decisions.
- Understanding of how to implement performance frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with key stakeholders and highly developed influencing and negotiation skills.
Working at ACC:
We know that a diverse and inclusive team helps us meet the needs of our customers and we welcome candidates from every ethnicity, national origin, gender identity, age, and those with a disability or who have additional mental health needs. It is important to us that people are free to be themselves at work. Here are some ways we encourage that:
- Employee networks to support our colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- The option to explore flexible working that suits your needs and ours.
- Development opportunities in te reo Māori me ngā tikanga.
To view a detailed position description, please click HERE
The salary range for this role is $86,000 - $105,000 with appointment dependent on skills, experience and internal relativities. ACC also offers 9% superannuation.'
Applications close 5pm Monday 29 January and can only be accepted when submitted through our ACC Careers Website. If you encounter accessibility issues when submitting your application, or if you would like further information, please contact Casey.McCabe@acc.co.nz.
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Accident Compensation Corporation
|Ongoing - Full Time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.