Core Clinician Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Taunaki, Child & Adolescent, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent, Full Time
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Mental Health Occupational Therapist. We are a Child and Adolescent Mental Health team that can give you an opportunity to work closely with our clinical partners in primary care e.g. GP practices, schools and marae. Our team is based at 492 Great South Road, Otahuhu. The core Occupational Therapist clinician role utilises their clinical expertise and competencies to coordinate, deliver and support professional services in one or more specialist areas. The majority of the clinical mahi will occur (managing a clinical caseload).
You will receive on-going support by your line manager, clinical coordinator and other peers within your integrated specialist ‘home team’ (ISpEC), and opportunities for clinical supervision and professional development. If this sounds like the work you would like to do, and are passionate about optimising the mental, physical, health and wellbeing of the people we serve then we want to hear from you!
- New Zealand Registered Occupational Therapist with a current Annual Practising Certificate
- Full, Clean and Current NZ Driver’s Licence
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience in Mental Health with some of this being within a child and/or adolescent mental health team
What's in it for you?
- Refund of your annual practising certificate cost
- A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, car rental, shipping freight and accommodation (T's & C's apply)
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Free parking onsite
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Job Number: CMH07846
Applications Close: 12 March 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.