Clinical Psychologist (Full Time & Part Time Roles) Regional Dual Disability Service, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Permanent, Full Time (1FTE) & Part Time (0.5FTE) Role
Remuneration as per APEX Psychologist MECA guidelines
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Clinical Psychologist. The Regional Dual Disability Service (RDDS) is seeking to appoint an experienced clinical psychologist to join our dynamic multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals, based at Lambie Drive, Manukau. RDDS is a regional specialist team. We offer a service of assessment, intervention, and consultation for adult clients with both a psychiatric disorder and intellectual disability and commonly have complex needs. We currently have 6 clinicians including a consultant psychologist.
This is an excellent opportunity to utilise your specialist skills and further develop your clinical expertise. Previous experience with mental health and/or intellectual disability services and a good working knowledge of effective clinical interventions (including providing education and support to external services), would be an advantage. There is potential to become involved in service development initiatives.
- New Zealand Registration with Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- Full, current driver’s licence
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to work cross culturally
- Previous experience with mental health or intellectual disability services
- Good working knowledge of effective clinical interventions (including providing education and support to external services)
- Annual practicing certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T's & C's apply)
- Support with Immigration/Visa
- Discounted services as part of our work perk
Please apply online by clicking on “Apply Now”.
To review the position description please ''click here'. If you have questions about this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 2760044 ext 58680 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications Close: 06 March 2024
Job Number: CMH07853
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.