Senior Clinician Occupational Therapist (Full Time) Matariki, Mental Health & Addictions at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per Pay Equity Claim Settlement Agreement
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service. Te Whatu Ora leads the day-to-day running of the health system, with functions delivered at local, district, regional and national levels.
Gain valuable real-life experience & insights through the role of Senior Mental Health Occupational Therapist. The Otara/Mangere locality service provides a range of high quality, integrated and comprehensive mental health assessments, treatment interventions and support for adults experiencing mental health and co-existing drug and alcohol issues who reside in the Otara, Mangere, Papatoetoe and Otahuhu areas.
We operate as a dynamic, supportive and innovative multidisciplinary team of professionals. We service a unique and growing multi-cultural population of Counties Manukau District, which will enable you to be continually stimulated and challenged as you work with a diverse group of service users presenting with a range of mental health needs. You will have the opportunity to develop clinical leadership skills within a dynamic team and role modelling best practice principles.
This role is based at Matariki, Great South Road in Otahuhu. We work closely with our service users, Non-Government Organisations and their Primary care providers. We can offer you a chance to work both independently and as part of a strong quality-focussed team. You will also be provided with ongoing support with clinical supervision and professional development opportunities.
• Registered Occupational Therapist with OTNZ, with a current Annual Practicing Certificate
• Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Mental Health
• Full, clean driver's licence
• Annual practicing certificate is refunded
• A generous relocation package which includes a one-way flight, accommodation, car rental & shipping freight (T’s & C’s apply)
• Support with Immigration/Visa
• Discounted services as part of our work perks
Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
Job Number: CMH202312000
Closing Date: 06 March 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.