Core Clinician Occupational Therapist (Part Time), ATR Pukekohe Rehab and Care Ward, Community Health Services, Te Whatu Ora at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per PSA Allied Health MECA guidelines (between steps 1 $58,513 – 8 $85,204)
• Supportive Team Environment + Multicultural Setting + Agile Work Style
• Paid Study Leave & Financial Support for External Courses
• Flexible Work Arrangements + EAP + Regular Hours
About us: Te Whatu Ora - Counties Manukau District is a dynamic and progressive organisation at the forefront of innovative health delivery. It is this diversity that offers unique opportunities for health professionals on both a personal and professional level. We are part of Te Whatu Ora – Health New Zealand, the overarching organisation for New Zealand’s national health service.
The Opportunity: Come and join our inter-professional rehab team as a core clinician occupational therapist at Pukekohe Rehab and Care Ward, a 20 bedded Assessment, Treatment and Rehabilitation (ATR) ward. This position is based at Pukekohe Hospital.
The preferred candidate will demonstrate strong clinical skills to work as an effective team member. In this role, you will have the opportunity to enable older adults and disabled people with a range of clinical presentations to rehabilitate and achieve their goals. The successful candidate will receive clinical leadership and professional support from the Senior Occupational Therapist as well as other members of the inter-professional team.
- NZ registered Occupational Therapist with current annual practising certificate
- Excellent clinical decision making, communication and inter-personal skills
- Ability to be resilient, resourceful, and proactive
- Strong conflict resolution and problem -solving skills for non -complex issues
- Full, clean driver’s licence
- Rehabilitation experience
- Experience providing restorative assessment and treatment interventions with Neurological, Orthopaedic and medical patients.
- EMS equipment accreditation
- Experience supervising, mentoring or coaching other team members
- Refund of annual practising certificate
- Financial contribution towards OTNZ WNA professional association membership
- Free parking onsite
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
Our main hours of service are Monday to Friday 8:00am to 4:30pm, with the ability to offer flexible hours. In the future we anticipate moving to a 7-day service to better meet the needs of our community.
Please apply online at http://www.countieshealthjobs.com/.
To review the position description, please click here. For more information please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job number: CMH202412806
Applications close: 25 February 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Part time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.