Nurse Practitioner (Part-Time), Neonatal Care Unit at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
- Part Time Permanent Role (0.9 FTE)
- Fulfilling Senior Nursing Opportunity
- A unique and rewarding work environment, working in a collaborative team!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to be part of a team of Nurse Practitioners in one of the biggest Neonatal Units in Australasia? Well this is the role for you!
Kidz First Neonatal Unit (NNU) provides clinical expertise and leadership in order to enhance point of care for the neonate and their whaanau. The NNU provides intensive care (Level III) and Special Care (Level II) services and offers a seamless continuum of care to pre-term infants and their whaanau. The unit works in a Partnership Model with parents and whaanau at the heart of care delivery by utilising the concepts of both Te Whare Tapa Wha and Fonofale models of practice. We endorse and support teaching in the unit that is evidence-based and are committed to the provision of professional development.
In this role you will:
- Assist in improving neonatal health outcomes
- Reducing health inequities with responsibilities to Te Tiriti o Waitangi principles that embrace Tino Rangatiratanga, Equity, Active Protection, Options and Partnership.
- Providing consultancy, clinical leadership and skilled advanced nursing practice in line with the NP competencies to assess, prescribe medicines, diagnose and treat neonates and support their families
- Actively work on strengthening partnerships/alliances with child health focussed services, community midwives, Primary care teams and other community services
- Work collaboratively with the Neonatal service, maternity services and wider Kidz First and Women’s Health divisions
- Demonstrate advanced nursing leadership and mentorship to CNS and RN colleagues & multidisciplinary teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have obtained NZ Nurse Practitioner Registration
- Have a current annual practicing certificate
- 5+ years clinical experience in Neonatal nursing in NZ
- Knowledge of current professional issues within nursing and neonatal medicine
If this sounds like you, please apply online at www.countieshealthjobs.com
To discuss further, interested applicants are encouraged to contact Karen Boyle, Service Nurse Manager email: email@example.com or Fran Upoko in the recruitment centre on 09 2760044 ext 53449.
Job Number: CMH202412850
Applications Close: Until position filled
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Permanent Part time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.