Advanced Clinician Social Worker (Full Time, Fixed Term) Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit at Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau, Auckland
Mō tēnei tūranga mahi | About this role
Remuneration as per MECA guidelines (between step 11-14)
Come and join us at the Auckland Spinal Rehabilitation Unit - one of only two units in New Zealand that is dedicated to comprehensive rehabilitation after spinal injury. We are a regional service and have a full interdisciplinary team offering in-patient, out-patient and outreach services to people with spinal injury.
We are currently looking for an Advanced Clinician. Ideally this person will have experience in spinal or neurological rehabilitation. This position is responsible for providing a patient and whanau centred safe and effective outcome focused therapy service. You will provide clinical expertise, coordinate, deliver and support professional services in one or more specialist areas.
- New Zealand registered social worker with a current practising certificate
- Minimum of 6 years clinical experience as well as knowledge of spinal or neurological rehabilitation
- An understanding of health disability and illness issues and the services available
- Relevant clinical experience and knowledge of Therapy practice in neurological rehabilitation, preferably spinal
- Supervisory experience
- Full, clean drivers licence
What's in it for you?
- Work in a regional service with plenty of free parking
- Annual practising certificate is refunded for every additional year of service
- Discounted services as part of our work perks
To review the job description, please click here. Please apply online by clicking on the “Apply Now” button below.
If you have questions regarding this role, please contact Amy Lin in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 58680 or email@example.com.
Job Number: CMH202412965
Applications Close: 22 February 2024
Ngā taipitopito tūranga mahi | Job details
|Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Counties Manukau
|Contract/Temp Full time
|No File Attached
Note: You may be redirected to the employer's careers website.